The Salesperson has only one goal: grow Overlap so it can achieve its mission of making healthcare more accessible to all.
We at Overlap make it easier for healthcare organizations to get patient-generated data into their clinical workflow. We’re the most powerful and flexible remote monitoring solution on the market today.
You will be opening doors with healthcare decision makers to help them transform how they deliver care today. You will be joining a team of designers, product managers, engineers and marketers who all believe that with good technology we can not only help prevent disease but help people live happier and healthier lives. Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
Please don’t respond to this post unless you are an overachiever and can prove it. You’ll earn $50k if you’re average, $150k if you’re good, and $300k+ if you’re great. Come and build your own empire within Overlap.
- Grow Overlap’s sales
- Within the first two weeks, understand the ins and outs of the Overlap platform to help sell it
- Within the first month, create a sales deck and strategy for other types of sales materials
- Help us define and execute a sustainable growth strategy
- Qualify and help clients in identifying use cases suitable for Overlap
- Collaborate and communicate daily with the executive and product team using the latest and greatest in communication technologies (i.e. Slack, JIRA, Google Docs)
- Efficiency – You believe that speed and quality can be achieved at the same time with the right trade-offs, and are well-versed in how to make those tradeoffs.
- Honesty – You know when you don’t know. You have no problem raising your hand and asking for help.
- Proven-track record in: Creating markets, Closing sales, Good listener, Terrific presenter, Know how to tell a good story, (Bonus: Know healthcare like the back of your hand)
- Organization, planning – Being that we’re a distributed team, you are self-managed, know how to prioritize, meet deadlines and define deliverables clearly and frequently to the rest of the team.
- Taste– You spend more time thinking about how to make things simpler and easier to understand.
- Communication – You write and speak English clearly.
- Hungry – to learn the latest technology and want to make a difference in this world.
- Teamwork – You have no problem helping the team reach the finish line or go deep on a huge challenge. You work well in fast moving teams and have no problem working with others to solve difficult problems. You support your team as much as your team supports you. You will work closely and collaboratively with designers, engineers, architects and management.
How to apply
Send along a cover letter and any links to any sales success. Email everything to [email protected], including “Sales Superstar” in the subject line. We look forward to hear from you!